It’s the last day of our You + ME Registry one-year anniversary celebration!
Earlier this week, we announced our 2021 Ramsay Researchers.
We also just hit a major milestone: 5,000 enrollees!
But wait, there’s more!
We’re pleased to share that we’ll launch these new initiatives in 2022!
You + ME | Global! You + ME | Teen! You + ME | Biobank!
So let’s refresh. Throughout September, we marked our anniversary by
- Taking a look at everything we accomplished together in the last year
- Focusing on the role of healthy controls
- Discussing Dr. Bhupesh Prusty’s Long Covid research [click for recording]
- Announcing the winners of our 2021 Ramsay Grants
- Updating today about You + ME | Teen, You + ME | Global and You + ME | Biobank
Our vision–to create the world’s largest ME/CFS and Long Covid database and accelerate the search for a cure–is ambitious and impossible without YOU.
Your dedication–building the Registry with us, enrolling and encouraging others to enroll, asking insightful questions, engaging us on social media and supporting us financially–is astounding.
Expanding support for research is critical and one of our most important efforts. You can help. To learn more, please click here.
Your data makes a difference. Thank you for everything you’re doing to help end the suffering of millions.
The You + ME Team